New Canon 50D leaks on Canon China website
Looks like one of Canon’s upcoming DSLR’s has been leaked thanks to their website in China. Oops.
The upcoming 50D DSLR will include:
- 15.1 megapixel sensor
- 14-bit DIGIC 4 image processor
- 3-inch LCD with VGA resolution
- 9-segment AF/AE sensor array
- 95% viewfinder
- ISO range of 100 – 3200 with an expanded range of 6400 – 12800
- Face recognition
- Able to shoot 6.3 fps
- Built-in image stabilization
- HDMI output
The link revealing the camera has since been taken down so you won’t be able to find it on Canon’s website at this point but looks like we can expect an official announcement in the next few weeks.