Nikon announces new 14.5MP COOLPIX S710 point and shoot camera with DSLR-like features
Nikon announced a new camera today, the COOLPIX S710. If you’re in the market for a new point and shoot camera it looks like this one should be near the top of your list–very feature packed.
Features of the new S710 include:
- 14.5 megapixel sensor
- 3-inch LCD
- 3.6x digital zoom
- Full-time Optical VR Image Stabilization
- New Motion Detection feature that will automatically adjust the camera to a higher ISO setting and shutter speed as needed
- Best Shot Selector feature that will snap multiple shots simultaneously and automatically select and keep the best one
- ISO up to 12,800
- Modes include: Programmed Auto [P], Shutter-priority Auto [S], Aperture-priority Auto [A] and Manual [M]
- Scene Auto Selector Mode to automatically set the correct scene mode (Close-up, Portrait, Landscape, Backlight, Night Portrait, and Night Landscape)
- Red-Eye Fix to automatically find and fix red eye
- Face-Priority AF to automatically find and focus on up to 12 faces in a shot
- Support for new high-capacity SDHC cards
- Available in black, red and silver
For more info check out the product page here.
Look for it to hit in September for $380.