Nokia US E71 smarthpone now available
Last Thursday Nokia held a private launch event in New York and Chicago for it’s new US E71 smartphone and today’s the day it becomes available for the rest of us.
Specs of the US E71 include:
- Support for GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, WCDMA 850 / WCDMA 1900
- 2.4 inch 320 x 240 display able to display 16.7 million colors
- S60 operation system, 3rd edition, Feature Pack 1
- 110MB built-in memory
- 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- GPS and A-GPS, along with Nokia Maps 2.0 for turn-by-turn navigation
- 3.2 megapixel camera able to record video
Look for it to sell for around $500.
For more info check out the press release here.