Samsung Instinct a hot seller for Sprint
Sprint put a lot of money into promoting the new Samsung Instinct touchscreen phone and so far so good–the Instinct is the best selling EV-DO device ever resulting in product shortages in some parts of the country.
John Garcia, president of Sprint’s Wireless Division, says “we had high expectations going into the launch so our initial order to Samsung was the largest for any Sprint EVDO handset to date.”
According to some Sprint customers who presumably were not paid for their comments and purchased for the device like good boys and girls, even though their comments appear in the press release itself, it’s a hit:
- It’s awesome. I have been a Sprint customer for six years. This device offers every single Sprint feature down to the smallest and jam-packs them all into one device. It is just an amazing device. – William Leak, Millville, NJ
- Instinct offers easy access to everything I need when I’m traveling or at work… even my music! It’s everything I want in a phone and more. – Stanley Long, Philadelphia, PA
- I purchased it because it’s the hottest phone out there and I love the huge screen. – Stephan Boyett, West Orange, NJ
- I was out of contract and stayed with Sprint because of this phone! Also your everything plan includes everything, not like AT&T. – Daphne Wilson, White Plains, NY
- I was blown away the first time I saw the device. The more I play with the device, the more I love it. – Jennifer Hayes, Edison, NJ
For more info check out the entire press release here.