AT&T posts info site for upcoming BlackBerry Bold 9000
Curious about RIM’s upcoming BlackBerry Bold 9000? AT&T has posted a new info site about the upcoming smartphone.
Features of the Bold for AT&T will include:
- Simultaneous voice and data on HSDPA or Wi-Fi
- Support for GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA
- Integrated Wi-Fi and GPS
- Half-VGA 480 x 320 LCD display
- 1GB of on-board storage
- Side-loading memory slot
- 624MHz processor and 128MB of flash memory
- Bluetooth 2.0
- 2 megapixel camera with video recording, built-in flash and 5x digital zoom
- New acoustic design for improved listening and clarity
- Voice Activated Dialing (VAD) and noise cancellation technology
- Support for global voice roaming in more than 200 countries and data in more than 145 countries
Great feature list for this highly anticipated smartphone. No official release date yet but hopefully it will be sometime next month.
For more info check out AT&T’s BlackBerry Bold info site here.