More details of upcoming XPERIA X1 handset emerge
Sony Ericsson has released a new white paper about their upcoming XPERIA X1 handset providing a few more details about the device.
The specs will include:
- 3-inch Wide-VGA (800 x 480) TFT 65K color LCD
- XPERIA panel concept
- 3.2 megapixel camera with Touch auto focus and video capture and playback at up to 30fps
- 256MB of SDRAM and an additional 512MB of NAND Flash
- Built-in Wi-Fi and A-GPS
- Internet Explorer Mobile browser
- HSDPA 7.2Mbps, HSUPA 2Mbps
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional OS
- YouTube support
- FM radio, streaming audio/video
- Video telephony
- Bluetooth 2.0
- HW 3D graphics
- microSD slot
- Support for Exchange/IMAP/POP3 email
- Quad-band EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Tri-band HSPA
- X1a: 850/1900/2100 MHz
- X1i: 900/1900/2100 MHz
- 10 hours of battery life using GSM, 6.5 hours using UMTS, 3.1 hours making video calls.
To see the whole white paper for yourself you can find it here (the document is called “Sony Ericsson X1 White Paper”).
If everything stays on track look for the XPERIA X1 around September of this year.