Pentax K200D reviewed
TrustedReviews has spend some time testing the new Pentax K200D DSLR camera.
The K200D replaces the K100D from last year and can be considered more of an upgrade than a completely new camera.
Some of the features of the K200D include:
- 10.2 megapixel CCD with PRIME image sensor as seen on K20D semi-pro model
- 2.7 inch LCD
- Dust Removal system with Dust Alert
- 11-point SFOX VIII auto focus system
- 16-segment multi-pattern metering
- ISO 100 – 1600
- 2.8 fps over 4 JPEG or RAW files
- Over 60 seals to prevent dust and moisture from entering the camera
What’s their verdict?
“The handling of the K200D is very simple yet it maintains a reassuring, more professional build quality. Images are sure to please even the most critical photographer, with few serious problems bar slight underexposure on rare occasions. There are plenty of features to keep beginners and advanced users happy, with the only major disappointment coming from the drive speed.”
Check out the full review here for more info and sample shots.
[Via Photography Bay]