Features of the second-gen iPhone leaked?
According to a “trusted source”, Engadget says they’ve got the scoop on what’s new with the upcoming second-generation iPhone:
- Roughly the same size and shape as the current model, just a bit thicker
- 3G and GPS support
- The back of the iPhone will no longer be metal and instead be glossy black from top to button
- The volume buttons will be chrome
- Battery will still not be removable
- The headphone jack will no longer be recessed and instead be flush with the body of the phone so you won’t need an adapter to make most earphones work
- The screen resolution will be roughly the same as the current model
According to their source we could see it shipping or introduced as early as July.