Blackberry Curve 8330 coming to Verizon
In a press release this morning Verizon announced that this May they will begin selling the Blackberry Curve 8330 smartphone.
Features of the 8330 will include:
- VZ Navigator
- Support for EV-DO data network
- Full QWERTY keyboard and trackball for navigating screens and menus
- 2-megapixel camera
- 320 x 240 light sensing display that will automatically adjust its brightness
- Bluetooth, including support for A2DP/AVRCP for wireless stereo headsets
- MicroSD/SDHC memory slot (up to 8GB)
- Up to 260 minutes talk time and 11 hours stand-by time
If you’re interested it will cost you $269.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year contract.
You can check out the full press release here if you’re so inclined.